4. Principles of Consolidation
• Verify salvation in the areas of God’s love, sin, repentance, and Christ the Savior and Lord.
• Share with and ground new believers in the essentials of their relationship with Christ.
• Bring the new believer into meaningful friendship and fellowship.
• Help the new believer prepare for a walk of holiness and consecration.
5. Prayer for Consolidating New Believers
• Take a personal interest in people – Philippians 4:1
• Implore / entreat the mercy of God – Colossian 4:12
• Conduct Spiritual warfare over the new Christians to loose strongholds – 2 Corinthians 4:4
One of the primary goals of consolidating new believers is to assist in introducing them to
new friends and relationships within a cell where ongoing discipleship and growth can begin.